Managing Director: Nadja Kahn
Wandsbeker Chaussee 212/214
Tel.: +49 (0)40 88 88 27 30
Fax: +49 (0)40 88 88 27 33
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg
Registernummer: HRB 87898
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When calling our website www. KahnEvents.de will automatically send information to the server of our website through the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the split file,
• Website from which the journey started (referrer URL),
• used browser and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The following data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GPDR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In this context, we do not use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. All other information can be provided voluntarily. It is up to you to decide whether you want to enter this information in the contact form.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. Insofar as you make a concrete request for an event, the lawfulness of the data processing by us arises from Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR due to the fulfillment of your request.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you, unless the request is transferred into a contractual relationship. The deletion then takes place according to the legal deadlines.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data from us to third parties will be made exclusively to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the credit institution responsible for payment matters. However, in the case of the disclosure of your personal data to third parties, the scope of the data transmitted is limited to the minimum required. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to this • This is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for
the execution of contractual relationships with you, • For dissemination according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR has a legal obligation and / or • Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or
defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate
interest in not disclosing your data.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
5. Analysis Tools / Tracking Tools
We do not use any other analysis tools / tracking tools on our website.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We do not use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website.
7. Rights of person affected
You have the following rights:
• in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your information was or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a malefeasure law, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, Exercise or defense of legal claims is necessary;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is illegal, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request that it be forwarded to another person in charge and• pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, a once granted separate consent to be revoked at any time against us by post or by e-mail to ……… , if and insofar as the processing of your data is not for performance of the contract ( Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR) is carried out / has taken place, but on the basis of a report pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR your separate consent. In this case, the revocation means that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our law office.
8. Right of objection
lf your personal data are processed on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. Opposition rights may be declared to the contact details specified in section 1 of these instructions or per e-mail to info@KahnEvents.de.
9. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead.
You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from „http: //“ to „https: //“ and the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.